|!||This article is a stub. You can help the The Heiresses Wiki by expanding it.|
|“||The only thing more flawless than a Saybrook’s solitaire is the family behind the diamond empire. Beauties, entrepreneurs, debutantes, and mavens, the Saybrooks are the epitome of high society. Anyone would kill to be one of them. But be careful what you wish for because if you were a Saybrook, you’d be haunted by secrets and plagued by a dark streak of luck.||”|
— Sara Shepard
The Saybrook Family is an extremely wealthy family in Manhattan, New York that is responsible for an enormous diamond empire, but is also plagued by bad luck and secrets.
In The Heiresses, tragedy strikes the prominent family yet again on a beautiful morning in May when thirty-four-year-old Poppy, the most remarkable Saybrook of them all, flings herself from the window of her office. Everyone is shocked that someone so perfect would end her own life—until her cousins receive an ominous warning: One heiress down, four to go.
- Alfrid Saybrook † -
- Edith Saybrook (nee Beckett) † -
- Lawerence Saybrook - †
- Mason Saybrook -
- Candace Saybrook -
- Grace Saybrook -
- Poppy Saybrook † - Poppy was the next-in-line to inherit the family company, but died after allegedly flinging herself out of her office window without any previous warning signs. Her death forces the other heiresses to investigate the Curse, and what really happened to Poppy. She was the daughter of Lawrence Saybrook and Adele Bailey. She was also the Granddaughter of Alfrid and Edith Saybrook, the niece of Masen and Penelope, and the cousin of Aster, Corrine, Natasha, and Rowan. Additionally, she was the mother of Skyler and Briony Kenwood. She was also the wife James Kenwood.
- Corinne Saybrook - Corrine is the meticulous heiress, who is on the fast-track to being an exceptional businesswoman and socialite. However, after the mysterious death of her cousin Poppy, Corinne's secrets start to overflow and her socialite status becomes threatened. She is the daughter of Masen and Penelope Saybrook, the sister of Aster, cousin of Poppy, Rowan, and Natasha, and the Granddaughter of Edith and Alfred.
- Rowan Saybrook -
- Aster Saybrook -
- Natasha Saybrook-Davis - (disinherited herself)
- Danielle Gilchrist - Danielle is the illegitimate and secret daughter of Mason Saybrook and Julia Gilchrist. Julia had an affair with Mason and became pregnant. Mason, knowing that this could ruin his marriage and career, set Julia up with a job as the caretaker of the Meriweather Estate. When Danielle was born, he allowed her to interact with his family and befriend his daughter, Aster. As Danielle grew, she was viewed as a close friend of the family. One Summer, Danielle discovered that she was really a Saybrook and started to form a loose bond with her real father, who asked her not to reveal the truth. She went along with his wishes for five-years, until her mother, Julia, exposed the truth on the bridge. Since then, she has become a legitimate heiress to the Saybrook company, is a resident of the Meriweather Estate, and an official member of the Saybrook Family. She is the step-daughter of Penelope Keating, the half-sister of Aster and Corinne, the cousin of Poppy, Rowan, and Natasha, as well as the Granddaughter of Edith and Alfred.
- Winston, Sullivan, and Cooper - The teenage cousins of Jonathan and Gracen Saybrook, they live in California.
- Penelope Keating -
- Adele Bailey - † Adele was the wife of Lawerence Saybrook and the mother of Poppy. However, she was killed four-years after Steven Barnett's funeral in a plane crash. The crash killed Adele, her husband, and the pilot of the plane. It's been believed that this was part of the Saybrook curse.
- James Kenwood -
- Leona Sage -
- Patrick Davis -
- Jonathan York -